Whenever you start a software/game or any programme, if you get an error like this – “The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click Ok to close the application.” So, this post is only for you and today i am going to Fix (0xc000007b) Error For All Works On Windows 7/8/8.1/10. Hope this will solve your problem. To do this just follow below given easy steps:-
This error mainly appear like below :-
If you are wandering for why this happen!! Basically, 0xc000007b error happens due to Microsoft Visual C++, Direct X and .NET Framework issues, but that doesn’t mean that’s the only cause. So, don’t panic and see the steps to solve this!!
Methods To Fix (0xc000007b) Error For All Works On Windows 7/8/8.1/10
Method 1 :-
- Firstly, Right click on that application .exe file
- Then click on the option Run as administrator.
Method 2 :-
- Firstly, Download the file from below button (Note:- File size is 358.9 MB)
- After downloading, Extract the application
- Then open the svcpack folder
- Then run aioruntimes application
- Then check all the boxes
- It will take few minutes to install
- After installing, Restart your pc/laptop